Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Things

Yep...still here! I just haven't felt much like blogging in awhile. Lots of things going on, etc. I was hoping to get a post for Canadian Infertility Awareness Week, but I never got around to it...however, I will try to get one done over the wknd.

Here are some of my fave things from the last couple of weeks:

1) Solo Trip Alone/Family Time

I haven't done a solo trip alone (other than to the ranch) in YEARS, and last week, I went to Vernon to hang with my brother and SIL. We had a fun few days. I love the drive there...it is SO beautiful!!! I had a fun time getting to know my SIL, and her younger brothers and sister. And speaking of family..S and N are coming this wknd to spend a night with us. Cannot wait!!! A, K and H are coming back tomorrow!!! K and H have been gone a month, and A has been gone just over two weeks...I think it is bc I have been off that it feels like it has been forever!!! I cannot wait to see them!!!

2) Feeling Accomplished

I actually got a few things done this week. Phone calls, meetings, etc. I love feeling accomplished. I find that I get more done (usually) when I make a list. It helps me to see what I need to get done. I also made muffins tonight, and they actually turned out pretty well.

3) Infertility Friends/Blogs/Groups

I love my Infertility Friends! I am trying really hard to keep up to date on their blogs, and hang out in the groups, and it does provide support. Speaking of blogs, the Fertility Matters website is up!!! And, so is my blog post!!! And yes, I am also happy that there are Canadian groups/friends/blogs involved.

 4) New Sleep Machine

Not sure if I wrote about this before, but I got a new BiPap machine a couple of weeks ago. He is lovely, and I have named R2D2, since I got him on May 4th!! He is so much quieter!!!

5) Finales!!!

Grey's was quite good, though I am sad that Sara is leaving. I hope Jackson and Avery get back together, and i hope that Jo can get her ducks in a row, and figure out what she wants. Big Bang was good...I thought that it was a new one last night, but I guess it was the week before. Anyway...that, 2BG, and The Odd Couple were good. Oh, and so was Amazing Race...haven't watched Call the Midwife, nor have I watched DWTS yet.

I am sure that there are more...but I am too tired to think of any :) It is a Long Wknd in Canada, and I am sure that there will be lots of BBQ's around town. Have a great wknd!!









4 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for solo trips! They are so good for the soul

The A Team said...

Agree!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Unknown said...

Ah... love the feeling of getting caught up on things. The to-do list always seems massively long, but when you get even an hour to sit down and check things off it feels so good!! Hope you're having a great weekend and thanks for linking up with us at H54F!!

Katie @ Cup of Tea

The A Team said...

Thank you, Katie!!!! Yes, we are, thank you. I hope you are as well.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...