Tuesday, May 3, 2016

10 on Tuesday- 10 Classic Shows That I Love(d)

 Linking up with Karli for this weeks 10 On Tuesday!


1) The Cosby Show (yes, I will always love that show, please don't judge me)
2) Full House
3) Family Ties
4) Family Matters
5) Alf
6) Degrassi Street (then Jr and Sr. High)
7) Little House on the Prairie
8) Who's the Boss
9) Growing Pains
10) Home Improvement

We also would watch Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, and The Wonder Years. I am sure that there were more that we watched, and those don't include kids shows/cartoons, but those are the ones that I remember most. This list also doesn't include shows in the late 90's (see this post), or specials.


Grab / Save this Snazzy button and link up!

1 comment:

sheepishmidwife said...

I didn't know you watched Alf, Joseph and I watched it all the time an love it also

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...