Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Link ups

Happy Friday!!

Wow...this week has been busy..and then not, then busy again! I am SO glad that I have the wknd off!

Here are a few of my favourites from my week...

1. Dollar Drink Days are Back!

$1 drinks are back at McD's. Happy girl, am I.

2. I got the weekly magazines, and a monthly Mag...

I had to...well, with my friend Kate and her babies on the cover and all...and I also got May's Cosmo.

3. My Yard.

Have I mentioned on how much I love my yard. I spent two hours in the sun yesterday. LOVE it.
4. Frappy Hour!

It's been Frappy hour for over a week, and yesterday was the first day that I was able to participate in it. I HAD to participate in it at least ONE day during the 10 day promotion. I met up with K and H yesterday, and we enjoyed sitting outside, enjoying our drinks.

5. Superhero Party.

I got to host a Superhero Party for a certain little someone. Since I couldn't participate in H's birthday fun that they had last wknd, and since they had had us over for supper last Friday, I thought it would be fun to have them on H's birthday! It was a fun evening, and I think he really enjoyed it. I went all out and got Spiderman decorations, and plastic plates and cups. And maybe a streamer or two.

Here are some pictures...Sorry they aren't in order, but I didn't feel like re-ordering them.

Btwn him loving Superman (which sadly, isn't that popular right now), and him wanting, mac n cheese, salad, pineapple, and waffles, here is what I came up with...

 Marvel Mac N Cheese.
 He wanted waffles, and I was thinking shortcakes, so I combined the two. It was a hit.
 The table all ready and waiting.
 The Happy Birthday Streamer.
 A close up of the table.
 I wrote Happy 4th Birthday, Hayden on the balloons.
 The party started at the door.
 H's birthday shortcake.

We also had Superhero (which I changed to Superman) Shortcake, Spidey Salad, and Superhero Juice. I know Martha won't exactly be pounding on my door begging me to be part of her empire, but I think I did ok :)

6. My Fave Spot.

Well, I actually have two; our table which is now by a window (where I actually will eat breakfast), and this...

Love it, people!! It is almost TOO bright in the morning.

Well, those are my five fave for this week (plus one more).

Yes, I will still put up pics of our house, and our trip to the ranch soon. Hopefully this wknd.








No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...