Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Guys Behind the Blog #2

1 // if you could write a book, what topic would you write about and why?
On rare diseases, living with severe dyslexia, dysgraphia, etc.

2 // what is one thing on your bucket list, or one thing that you'd like to do or accomplish in your lifetime?
Go on some sort of trip; cruise, Denmark, Australia.

3 // if you could look out your window and only see one view for the rest of your life, what would you want to see?
Probably somewhere on my parents' ranch.
 
4 // imagine you're opening a shop.  what are you selling?

Motorbikes.
 
5 // if you could have 50lbs of anything other than money, what would it be?
Gold.
 
6 // time to brag on your girl...tell us one thing that makes you proud of your fiancĂ©!  
I am writing this for hubby, so I think it would be that I help him in his day to day stuff...oh, something that he's proud of? Probably that I put with him..haha!  
and if you want to get a head start on march's questions, here they are!
1 // do you have a good luck charm or ritual? (like a lucky coin, or you always used to listen to a certain pump-up song when you played sports in high school or college?)
2 // what is your favorite dish that your wife/fiance/girlfriend makes for you?  do you have any fun memories of a time when she tried to cook and it totally flopped or does she get it right every time?
3 // what did you want to be when you were growing up?
4 // which of the five senses is your strongest?
5 // would you ever run for president?

Linking up with Betsy for

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...