Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas/Birthdaay Get-together

A couple of days before Christmas (ok, a week), we girls got together for a partial bday/partial Christmas Celebration. It was a lovely evening filled with food, fun, and fellowship. The bday girl, M had had her bday on Dec 4th, so we all came together for a belated bday party. We all met at our friend C's house, and had a great evening together.

 The bday girl and the cake.

 I loved C's Nativity set.


 The food.
 I loved her mantle.

I loved her tree.

We also watched "Just Friends", which I hadn't seen before. It was ok, but not great. It was such a great night, and great it see everyone again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so much great food!! i love that movie too :) xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on cornflake dreams

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...