Hi everyone! Yes, I am still alive!! I have a bunch of posts that I have started, but I need to finish, and Five on Friday is back (along with Oh Hey Friday), which I didn't even link up with (but still may), and there are two more link ups this month....
Even though I haven't been working (yay for time off/lots of watching TV/DVDs, reading, etc, boo to no money), I seem to not have the blogging bug lately. I have just been blah, and not really into documenting stuff. But, hopefully I can do a few posts here today, in the next few days.
So, on to SS :)
1. What is your favorite month and why?
My birthday month, duh!! LOL I guess that would make it June. I also love September and October. I do not like January (though two of our family members' birthdays are in January, so that makes it fun, and depressing, bc we never have any money)
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
My birthday! LOL Actually, I love Thanksgivng. In Canada, it's in October. I love that. The roads are still good enough to travel, you get to see family and friends, you still get to eat a nice dinner, but you don't have to worry about buying gifts. I do love Christmas, though.
3. Are you getting the new iPhone, or are you more of an Android person?
No. Android all the way. I think it's stupid for people to buy technology items just because it's new.
4. What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received from someone?
No clue. I remember my dad making me a doll house for Christmas when I was about 5 or so. Loved it. This last birthday, Anker bought me a photo frame with the letters L-O-V-E and a place to put a picture. I thought that was very sweet.
5. What is something you can’t wait to splurge on?
Umm...a new car? Some fluffy winter PJ's. Yup, I am simple like that.
It kind of sounds like this will be the last Sunday Social ever by/from the way she worded it, which makes me sad...here are next weeks questions.
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can’t live without?
4. Facebook or Twitter? Why?
5. If one celeb read your blog, who would you want it to be?
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?