Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Five on Friday/Oh, Hey, Friday!

Five on Friday's Back!!!
Linking up with Darci (along with the other girls that host the link up) for Five on Friday!
Linking up with The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!





[ONE]

TV Shows.

I am seriously have become a TV addict. Along my many other TV shows that I watch, I also have gotten into 2 Broke Girls & Saving Hope. Seriously am loving these shows. I will also watch Forever if hubby is watching it.

[TWO]

Funky Music.

I all about Taylor's new (ish) song "Shake it Off", and I am also loving Meghan Trainor's "All About the Bass". I heard the latter on DWTS, and I had no clue as to who sang it. I finally Googled it, and it was that was what it was.

[THREE]

Return To Zero

We don't get Lifetime, so I was very sad that I wasn't able to watch it when it came out in May. I FINALLY found it on You Tube the other day. I actually haven't watched the movie in it's entirety, but I have watched most of it.I actually watched it on two different days, some of it being yesterday (YT keeps deleting it, so I had to find one with Spanish subtitles..hey, whatever works!)  Minnie Driver and Paul Adelstein do an amazing job. MD also favoured my tweet about it when I watched part of it a week ago...so that was pretty cool.

[FOUR]

Lipton White Mango and Peach Tea (ok, I guess technically, this should go on THIS wks Friday's link ups, since this happened yesterday..but hey, it's my blog so I can do whatever)

I tried this at work last night...YUM! It was sooo good!! I have about as much tea as I do make up (but I use much less of it...lol). But I do love teas (especially this time of year), so I think I am going to grab some next time we go shopping.

[FIVE]

My (new) Infertile Group on FB.

I have started a new Infertility group on FB, since after some drama in my last group, and they basically ditched me (after I gave the reigns over to another person), so I decided to create another group. There are less people (under 30 compared to over 600 in my last one), but much less drama.

That's all for this week!








No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...