Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thirty Days of Truth, Day 8

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like s**t.

I have started this post twice, and each time, I have a different answer....There are probably a few people that have made my life hell.

To start off with, there are a few bosses, one Dr. in Regina who I worked with, and a few in Calgary that were so bad, I really should have reported them! They were down right abusive and mean, and rude (although, w/ one of my bosses, we also did have some fun times together, too. She was probably the most social bosses that I had..we'd go out to dinner a lot..but yah, definitely mean). They would be your friend one day, then rude to you the next. They were all at Doctors' offices! The Doctor in Regina would yell at me in front of patients! I don't know why I stuck it out. I would cry nearly every day at these jobs..yes every day. I wouldn't go to church sometimes, b/c I didn't want to be around "happy/perfect" people. I was in a depression, b/c I hated my work life!! Thankfully, God intervened, and I was laid off from one job, and I ended up quitting my other job, and my last job I was fired. I really think that these ladies (and one male Doctor in Calgary) really felt that it was their need or calling to make my life miserable nearly every working day. Somehow, I stuck it out, and I think it in the end, it made me a stronger person.

I also had a "landlady" was a real byatch! It was wen I was first getting settled in Kamloops, and I was looking for a place to live. She said she owned the house, and she said she was a Christian..blah, blah, blah...well, fast forward about 2 months later... She locked me out of the house, b/c I ratted on her to the real land lady for something (a big long story, that I won't get in to) Then, she packed my stuff, and decided to take a few things for herself! She stole a diary of mine, a coat, movies, cd's, and my Daughter's pride ring my parents got for me:( We even tried to go to court, but they wouldn't listen to either of us, and she won! GRR! She also took money from my parents (who had helped me pay for rent, etc), and also the Damage Deposit..anyway..that was the last time I swore I would ever live w/ anyone again (except for maybe a relative, or of course, my husband).

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...