Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Truth..Day 4

**** Updated/Edited Nov 17..See Day 3's post partially pertaining to this post.

Day 4.. Something you have to forgive someone for.

I have been thinking about this all day, trying to figure out what I should say. I am usually pretty good at forgiving people. I don't hold a lot of grudges, and I usually move on, and don't think about it. There are a few things, however, that have happened, that I seem to think about on and off. Not so much as a grudge (at least I don't think so), but just things that I should probably either go to God or to the person (probably both), and let them know that I have forgiven them.

I won't say specifically what it was, but there was an incident a few years back where I confided someone, and they really felt that they needed to someone else that I loved (what I told them). I realised that they did this (or wanted to) at the time because they felt that that they were doing the right thing. I really felt (and still do) that it wasn't their place to do that. Maybe it **was** the best/right thing, I don't know. I still need to give it to God, and maybe even go to them.

I can't wait until Day 5:) These last few have been kind of hard!!!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...