Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thirty Days of Truth, Day 6

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.

There are a few things that came to mind as I was thinking of this yesterday. About 3 or 4 things came up almost instantly that I would never want to have to do.

Considering, though, that we are trying to have a baby (or at least are working our working our way towards it), there is one thing that I would never want to be faced with.

I never want to have to chose between my life, or the baby's life.

My view of abortion, in nearly every circumstance, is pretty much black and white. It's wrong. Life begins at conception. Period. There are only a couple of instances where it MAY BE okay, and even then, I am not sure. One, would be if the mother's life is in SERIOUS danger, and the other would be if it were a product of incest.

The reason that this comes to mind, if we end up having to use clomid, we could end up getting pregnant w/ twins, and twins would be a no-no. One baby would be hard enough on my body. They pretty much said that if I got pregnant with twins, they would have to abort on. Hearing that makes me sad. Thankfully, that's a ways away, so we don't have to think about that for awhile. But, that is one thing that I hope I never have to do.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...