Days 11 and 12, and an Update!

Day 11 .....Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

I would have to say my smile. A lot of people (ok, mainly family) have complimented me on my smile. I don't know what else to say, because if I say anything more, it will sound like I am bragging! Anyway...I actually like it, too (the smile, not the bragging!), so I thought I would put it in for this "Truth".

Day 12 ...Something you never get compliments on.

I don't know if this really counts, or not..but I thought about it, and I think I do very well is living with less than (maybe) I want or need. I don't know how else to word it. I don't like to say "going without", b/c I really (at least most of the time!!) don't feel that I go "without". I guess what I mean is..I don't have the newest things. We don't even have a new TV, we don't have a Blue-Ray, nice furniture, etc. We never go on nice vacations (or even a night away...or if we do, we stay at people's places), etc. I know of several people in my life that couldn't live the way I do. I have lived (before I was married) in very small places, above people that would smoke weed, you get the idea. Most of the time, I am ok with the way we live. Sometimes, it gets me down, but then I read something, or realize that everything is ok!!

An Update:

So..I really need to update...

Last weekend, I met up w/ my SIL, K, and we saw the movie "Morning Glory". It was a cute movie. I am not sure that I would run out and buy it, but it was cute. We had a nice visit over tea and chips for over an hour.

Last Saturday (not this last one, but the before that..the 20th, I think??), was a pretty relaxing one. It snowed, so we both stayed in. We had popcorn and hot chocolate, and we watched "Horton Hears a Who" on Netflix. Just hung out in the evening. I think we ordered Chinese food, and watched another movie.

Not quite sure what I did Sunday. I think I ran out and did some errands.

This past week has been ok. I saw my internist, and nothing new to report. Just everything is good. My hemoglobin, which we were worried, b/c it was high, is now back to normal. Anker and I went out and ran some errands, and had a nice afternoon. Wednesday, I met my mom, who was in town for a few days, and did some boot shopping, and I ended up buying her gift (we draw names every year). She said she was looking for some boots, so I just decided to buy them, which she was happy about!! Not sure what I did Thursday..I am sure something exciting!! I think Anker and I ran some more errands. It snowed a lot, so Anker drove me to and from work. On Friday, I had my LP. I was VERY worried about it, but thankfully, there wasn't much time worry, since they only called me last Monday to tell me that they had a spot on Friday. It all went very well, and I only had a mild headache for about 2 minutes. They said I could stay for an hour, which helped. Anker was very good to me:) That night, our neighbours had a party, which turned bad. We had to call the cops twice, plus more people in our block called I don't know how many times they were actually called. I hope they move soon. They say they are..we'll see. Sunday was church, and I had to run an errand, and came home and just hung out. Anker didn't feel well for some of it.

That's it for now. I am probably heading to Vancouver this Sunday for a day or two. Seeing the oncologist, so I am anxious (both good and bad) to hear what he says.


Popular posts from this blog

Five on Friday/Life Catch Up

Five on Friday (And Happy New Year)!!!

Five on Friday!