Saturday, January 11, 2020

Friday Favourites: The Christmas Break Edition



I probably should have done this post for last week's FoF, and last week's post for this weeks FoFo, but oh well :) Here are some favourites from my/our Christmas Break:

1) Slept In-I don't think I got up before 8 the 16 days I was off. It was glorious, y'all!

2) Gifts- Yes, I know Christmas isn't about gifts, but we got quite spoiled this year, I have to say!

3) Time with Family- We had. wonderful time visiting family. I had so much fun, that I went back twice. Anker was really into spending time with everyone this year, which was fun to see.

4) Four Days of Relaxation: I spent 4 days house/animal sitting for some friends, and it was delightful. They said that Anker could have come, too, but he stayed home. I ended up staying an extra day, b/c the roads from where they were coming back from were HORRIBLE! I had fun watching movies with animals :)

5) White Christmas/Visiting with Grandma- We had a white Christmas, which was nice, and my grandma came to BC to visit my aunt (her other daughter), and then came up this way to see us. We had a wonderful (albeit busy) time together.

Linking up with Della Devoted for:

Linking up with Andrea for :

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Sounds like a nice holiday break.

Karen Moilliet said...

It was a wonderful Christmas/New Years wasn't it? Anker was so helpful and you washed many a dish!! Thanks from the Aveley Ranch Matriarch.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...