Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday Favourites: What I am Looking Forward to in 2020

Happy Friday, Friends! I don't know about you, but I am STILL in holiday mode! I am partially ready to head back to work, but I could also use another week off! Ha!!! Oh well, I am SO THANKFUL for my amazing job!!



 Here are some Favourites that I am looking forward to in 2020:

1) QOTD2020: I have decided to do (or the very least TRY!!) a Question of the Day every day on my Social Media accounts (mainly FB and IG). I have a few questions already written down, and I will be thinking of more as I go along. If you have any questions that you would like me to ask, then DM me, and I will do my best to post it. Watch out for the hashtag #QOTD2020 on my IG and FB accounts. I will even answer the questions that I ask! A friend did this on FB a couple of years ago, and I really liked and looked forward to them!

2) Spending Time with Family: Anker said that he wants to spend more time with family this year. I am hoping that we spend more time together, AND with family! Family is such an important thing to me, and I think Anker is wanting to spend a bit more time with them, too!

3) Makeup Monday: I am hoping to do more Makeup Mondays this year! I think I will try and do/post one every 2nd week, instead of every week. It isn't just the LIVE IG video that takes time; it is posting the photos on IG, and doing the blog post that take time. Sigh...maybe I won't make a good influencer blogger/IG-er after all!!!

4) Words for this Year: I haven't done a lot of praying about this years "word", but after our family did our yearly "commitment" to either ourselves, or to others, on Christmas morning, I realized what I wanted my word(s) of the year to be, I am excited to see where and how God takes me/brings me through said "word(s)" through life adventures! The words are Patient/Patience and Gentle/Gentleness. Since both are Fruits of the Spirit, I can't go wrong with having these, right?




5) Getting Healthier: I am not 100% how this will look. I want to try to walk more (yes, I know...I say the same thing every year!), and incorporate more healthy foods, and eat less sugar. Ha! Well, at least the thought is there, right? :)


What are you most looking forward most in 2020?
Linking up with Andrea for Friday Favo(u)rites!
Linking up with Tif for High 5 for Friday!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Very good! I hope we can all accomplish our goals.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...