Thursday, June 7, 2018

Five on Friday-The Birthday Edition

It's my birthday on Saturday! I love my birthday!!! I love having cake and presents!! So, some of these will be birthday-related.

1) On May 25th, I spoke in Chapel. I was really nervous, but I guess I did ok!


2) Spending lots of time with Family. I went last weekend (more on that later), and I went on May Long Weekend to a wedding (more on that, too!).  I also saw my aunt a couple of weekends ago (will post about that, too!I love my family. They are pretty awesome!

3) For the first time in ages, I am actually happy that not much is happening on/for my birthday. I am looking forward to having a quiet day. I am going to take myself out to Starbucks, and I am going out in the evening with my friends.

4) I finally watched The Greatest Showman last weekend, and it was really good!!! I actually wouldn't mind buying it! I watched it with my sister, my brother, and my mom (and my dad came in and out). I had got the sound track from the library awhile back, and it was really good!

5) When I arrived at/to work on Wednesday with my own drink from Starbucks, my coworker brought us all a Caramel Macchiato. Yum!! I may have floated all morning from all the liquid that I drank.

6) At our Tupperware meeting, we learned on how to make a blizzard in our Power Chef systems. Oh my!! I will be making more this summer! I also won a couple of things! I like winning!!
I won a fondue set in the raffle, and a table cloth for a silly party game that we played. We also got a Spring Tumbler for coming. Everyone always gets a gift when they come to the meetings :)

7) Last weekend, I went to a Mary Kay Party, and there was some cleanser that I wanted to buy, so Mom said that she would buy it for me :) I really like it! I also



I am pretty sure that there were a few other things that I wanted to post, but I cannot for the life of me, I recall what they were. There are a few other little things that happened in the last week or so, but I don't want to bother you with them :) I took my car for a wash, I tried Starbucks' new Strawberry Blended Frap, drove on a new road with a friend, saw a rainbow (we also finally got some rain!), enjoyed our back yard (our garden is growing...strawberries are coming!), ate lunch outside one day at school, bought some fun things at Wal-Mart on Tuesday, and had a free supper with my school friends on Tuesday as well, as part of Red Robins' Teacher's Eat Free Day!! We had a free burger and fries, and our friend bought our drinks, as an end of year and bday (for me) gift. It was so fun! I also spent time with some oldie-goldy friends last weekend (more on that as well!), and I saw a beautiful sunset the other day!!
                                                 The sunset from the other evening.

                                                  Kamloops Lake :) I love where we live!

I also found The Sound of Music (DVD) for $4 at VV :) I have been wanting to get a DVD of it for years, and I finally found it! That should have been one of my fives :) Ha! I also found a BC Lions shirt for Anker, and I found a new Canada reusable bag :)












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! And I LOVE the Greatest Showman. Saw it in the theater 3 times with 3 different people. So fun! Visiting you from the blended blog link up. laurensparks.net

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...