Friday, June 8, 2018

TBB Asks: Summer Lovin'

Linking up with The Blended Blog for this months edition of TTB Asks. This month is it all about what we love to do in Summer!

1) Walk or Bike Ride?
Walk. I don't mind biking, but I don't have a bike :)

2) Favourite Picnic Food?
Fried Chicken...duh

3) Pool or Lake? 
I honestly cannot choose one over the other..I love both!!!

4) Favourite Flavour of ice cream?
 Butter Pecan or Maple Walnut, though.

5) Ice cream Cone or in a dish?
It's summer...ice cream in a cone!!!

6) Flip Flops or Slides?
I hadn't heard the term slides before..so I looked it up, and they are basically sandals..so I would say sandals.

7) Jean Shorts or Jean Capris?
Jean Capris. I don't wear shorts.

8) Favourite summer fruit?
Nectarines/peaches

9) Corn on the cob, or off the cob?
On the cob.

10) Favourite Summertime Song? 
River Bank

11) Favourite Summertime Activity?
We used to go camping, but we haven't in years. I do love camping!!! I do love going to the river (or a lake), and relaxing for the day! I swim, then I dry off and read...then I swim again :) I

12) Favourite Summertime Berry? Strawberry? Blackberry? Blueberry? Raspberry? I am going to also add the Saskatoon Berry (cause I am from Canada..duh!). 
I can't choose...I love ALL of them!!!

13) Bikinis, Tankinis, or a One Piece?
I personally don't find bikinis are modest...for ANYONE (this includes girls...after a year, they should wear a one piece), and I don't look good (or would feel comfortable in one, anyway) in one. I MIGHT wear a Tankini if I found one that I liked, I might wear it. I have only ever worn one pieces, so I prefer a one piece :)

14) Dresses or Skirts?
It depends..I used to be a really girly-girl, and I guess I still am, but I don't have/wear a lot of dresses or skirts. I like both, though. It depends on my mood, and what I am wearing it to/for. Probably dresses, b/c at least they are a one piece :) I don't have to figure out a top to go with the skirt.

15) One Word to Describe Summer in one Word?
Freedom! Warmth!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...