Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Randoms/Life Update

Here are some randoms of our lives, and a little life update :)

Our garden is giving us food! There are about 10000 strawberries that we have got from our garden! Anker has made some strawberry/orange jam, and it was SO GOOD! We are also getting zucchini and snap peas. Yum!




Our new neighbours have moved in. They seem nice, and so far, quite quiet. We shall see. The new neighbours to the other side of us seem nice, too...Anker actually talked to them. They like to garden, and were there last wknd putting in some stuff.

There is a fire burning not too far from us. Thankfully, it's not threatening any buildings, and I HOPE that it has been contained, but I am not sure. My friend and I went up the other day to check it out. I actually had no idea that it was even burning until she told me, which is weird, b/c I would have thought I would seen or smelled the smoke. Anyway, none of us are worried....yet :)




I fell a couple of weeks ago on my way to work. It was all so silly. Anker was so sweet and bandaged me up, and I limped to work. Fun times. He actually had to drive me. I had errands to do that evening, so I limped around doing those..not fun.




My swallowing issues have started to come back, and I was able to get in to see my doctor on Monday (SHOCKING, since I usually have to wait a week or two to get in!), so he has put me back on Ranitidine, and I will be definitely having my barium swallow the end of July.

I think I am going to the ranch this wknd..which reminds me, I had better ask Mom if I can stay in the house..haha! My SIL wanted to go camping, but with it being the Long Weekend (Canada Day here in the Great White North), and also with it maybe raining, we have decided that we will sleep where God intended...inside on a bed! Ha! I just want to get away for a bit, even if it is to my parents'. I hope their pool is up :)

I am going to try my hand at being a Tupperware consultant. I like their products, and the team here in Kamloops is really supportive. I will try it out for the summer/fall and see on how I do..if I find it's too much or too expensive, I will at least have gotten a bunch of stuff for super cheap!!

Last weekend, I went with my SIL to my baby nieces' baby shower. Mom was taking a few ladies from the church, and I knew that C was going alone. We had a nice trip there and back..and I got to see K for the first time! She is so sweet!! I got to hold her lots, which was so fun!! We left around 6, and I just hung out in the evening.




Well, that's about it for this round!!! Hope you are all having a good summer!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...