Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Five On Friday

Happy Wednesday! Yes, I am still alive! I haven't really been feeling the blogging vibe lately, so this ol' blog has been lacking. I have a couple of posts that have their title, and that is as far as I have gotten. Ha! Anyway....here are some favourites of the last week or two:

1) School is OUT! Yay!!!

I am looking forward to 10 weeks of no school! I will be doing a bit of respite and babysitting just to cover some bills, but that's about it. This week has been BUSY! Next week, it should be a bit quieter.

2) Coscto Clothes

For the first time ever, I have bought clothes at Costco. I gotta say, that I am super impressed. I bought a long skirt that a mom at school had on, and it looked really nice, so she texted me to tell me that they were on sale. I ended up getting it, and I also got a top. They are both really comfy.

Not the greatest picture of me, but I texted this to my mom-friend from school to to show her...I really love the top...I also have a picture of the skirt...which, funnily enough, matches EXACTLY with a top that I bought at Mark's a few weeks ago!
Isn't that weird? It even the faded parts on the stripes are the same? And they are from different clothing companies.

3) Date with Nephew

H and I had a date on Saturday, and it was the cutest thing. We haven't had one in awhile, so it was long overdue. I got a gift card to Red Robin, and I thought it would be fun to take him out. I was already slated to babysit him, so I thought that I would take him there for appies and dessert. We had a fun time, and the food was good!!



4) End of School

The last couple of days of school were bittersweet :) I so enjoyed this year, and it was a definite learning year, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I had such a great first year...with lots of positive experiences, and lots of growth and stretching...and patience!! The Thursday before it ended, we went to a nearby park for some water park/playground fun. It was a beautiful day, and I pretty much just sat for most of it.


Friday, we had a Fun Day, which was a total blast. There were 9 stations set up, and all of the primary grades joined in. After that was all done, we said goodbye to the kiddies, and we teachers and EA's got some lovely gifts and cards. I was SO blessed!!

5) New Contract for 2017-2018 School Year

People, I am going back!! I am so excited!!





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...