Thursday, November 19, 2015

Guest Post Swap, Anyone?

So, I am just throwing this out there...would anyone want to do a guest post swap with me? Is this a thing? Do people pay to do one? I would love a little more traffic to/on my blog, AND I would like to talk on someone else's blog about infertility. So..is anyone interested? I have seen this on other blogs, and I thought it would be a fun thing to do! I think it's fun to see/read other people's guest posts on other people's blogs. It's neat to see who other bloggers love to follow, and why they think these people are cool.

Yes, I realize that this is all this post contains....but I am too tired to write a longer post right now. I might combine this with another post later this wknd.

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...