Monday, July 2, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up-The Birthday Edition

It has been almost a month since I have had my birthday, but I still want to blog about it. I do have a journal, but I often find it easier to blog (and then refer back to it) if I am wondering about what I did, or what happened. I am hoping that I can remember what I did :) Here goes!

This is the weekend from June 8-10, 2018

Friday: I got to school, and there were a few treats for me, which was sweet. I decided to make popcorn balls the night before, as bday treat for everyone :) It was a great idea, and I might do it again next year! It was a regular day at school....nothing major or exciting happened. After school, I don't remember what I did. I probably wen to the library, and then I came home and hung out. I think I watched TV/movies, etc.


                                                    My birthday treats that I got at school.


Saturday: My actual birthday! Anker made me pancakes with garden strawberries for breakfast! Yum!! We ended up going to the Farmers' Market. We met up with A and K, and they bought us coffee and donuts. My brother bought me a pair of earrings as a gift. Anker and I went to the dollar store on the way home to pick out/up a few things that I might want for/as a gift. We got home, and hung out for a bit. We spent some time out side in the garden. Then I went to Starbucks for a drink, and to read. I went to the library as well. I came home and got ready for my birthday party with the girls. We went to Kelly O'Bryan's for supper. It was really good. I had their fish and chips. Yummy! Then went to Scoopz for ice cream. I came home around 9 or so, and just hung out for the rest of the evening.

                                                  Anker made me pancakes with strawberries.
Turkish Coffee at the Market.

                                                                Dollar store gifts :)
                                                     The earrings that my brother got me.
                                                    Reading and drinking at The Bucks.

The Magazines I bought.
                                                            The birthday Girl!!!
Ice cream, even in the rain! I think I had salted caramel chocolate! Yum!!!
                                                  Love when your friends get you!

Sunday: I went to church, and then I think I went to Starbucks again, this time for lunch. I had a sandwich (can't remember which one) and a coffee or mocha. I also did some more reading. I came home and Anker and I hung outside in the backyard together again (I think). We repaired our outside swing's top cover. I think I might have even washed dishes or cleaned up. Then I watched a movie called Molly's Game. It was very interesting (at least, I think that is what I watched). I left around 630, as H was having a piano recital. After the recital, I ran to Wal-Mart to grab a few things. I also grabbed a movie that I have been wanting to see (that I still haven't watched yet), and The Greatest Showman Soundtrack. #ohyesidid Came home and pretty much got ready for bed.

                            I probably had the Tomato Mozzarella sandwich, as that is my fave.

                                                             The gifts that I got myself.
                                                      The owl has found its new home!

It was a wonderful weekend, really. It was the best (except for maybe last year) that I had had in while. I went in to it with really no explications. I enjoyed just relaxing and doing whatever I wanted. We all ended up having my bday dinner on my actual birthday (it wasn't really planned like that, but it just happened), which was nice (and probably why I wasn't disappointed when nothing else happened)

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...