Thursday, July 19, 2018

Five on Friday

Happy Thursday, Friends!!

I hope that you are having a wonderful week!! We have had it HOT here in our neck of the woods! It cooled down today, and we are probably going to have rain over the wknd. Yay!!! Here are my faves from the wk:

1) Sisters' Road Trip/Family Time

V and I had an EPIC road trip last wknd (which I hope to blog about SOON). We had a lot of laughs, a few tears, a few arguments, but a TON of fun!!! We made a bunch of memories that will last a lifetime!!!


2) Books

I am reading through full-fledged books again!!! I have read through one, and I am in the middle of a few. Maybe I will do a blog post about one or two of them soon.


3) Lazy/Busy/Productive Summer Days

I am loving this summer! I am trying to keep a balance of busyness and relaxing this summer. So far, so good!!! I have been busy seeing friends, trying to clean up our house a bit, and of course, relaxing! I also hope to do my usual "swim and sun" either tomorrow (Friday) or next week. I haven't gotten to the beach at all yet. I did, however, manage a short swim in my parents' pool.



4) Our Backyard

I love our backyard. I don't have any new pics, but if you look on my FB, or IG, you will see a few pics of our yard (including night ones). I love what Anker has done with the outside lights that we have bought. We spent nearly an hour outside last night. Plus, I spent an hour or so outside reading in the afternoon.



5) Cooler Temps

Don't get me wrong, I love me a warm/hot day, but today was a bit cooler than it was yesterday, which makes us ever so happy, and less grouchy. I wouldn't even be sad if it rained!


What are your faves from the week?





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...