Sunday, May 27, 2018

Five on Friday

Happy Sunday, Friends! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all of my American friends! Here are some five from the last wk:

1) I loved watching the Royal Wedding! I might have spent 3 hours last Saturday watching it. MAYBE! I loved the pastor who spoke, and the wedding itself was very elegant. I recorded and saw CTV's version, and they did a great job at narrating/commentating it. I actually only really watched 3 out of the seven hours watching it, b/c, hello, crazy person! I also had toast, marmalade and tea out of my Coronation tea cup :)

2) On Thursday, Anker and I had a date afternoon. We went to a new (to us) Poutine restaurant and it was really good!!! Franchies Poutinerie is really good, and we would go again. After supper, we went grocery shopping. 


3) We also bought a new fan on said grocery shopping trip, as one of our older ones is almost dead. We love it. 

4) On Wednesday, I looked after my nephew, and my brother had promised me supper while I was there. They bought me sushi, and after they left, I watched The Darkest Hour, which was really good!!! The sushi was really good as well :) It was a nice, relaxing evening.


5) On Sunday, Mom and I went to my cousins wedding, which was also held on Sunday. The wedding was really nice, and I enjoyed spending time with family. I will do a blog post about last weekend hopefully SOON! On Monday, we came back to Kamloops, and had a family picnic with ALL the siblings, their mates and kids. It was a lovely time spent with the immediate family. Anker and I got some pictures done of us, which we hadn't had done in awhile. After a picnic of KFC, veggies, and chips, we had our family pictures done, and then grabbed ice cream :) It was SO GOOD!! After ice cream, we all slowly made our way back to our cars, and then back home. It was a fun 4 hours!










No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...