Saturday, March 17, 2018

Five on Friday

I haven't felt the need to blog much lately, beyond doing the odd FOF post. I hope that with the 2 week Spring Break, I will be able to hammer out a few posts. Here are some of my favourites from this last week:

1) Hello, 2 Week Spring Break!!! I am SO excited and SO ready!!!! I cannot wait...and HELLO...we actually HAVE spring-like weather now!!

2) I made my first ever Instagram/InstaStory today! I kind of like it, but it is a bit annoying; having to do it in increments. I do kind of like the idea of, though. Head on over to my IG Account to take a look and check it out!

3) Remember the my blogging about the phone charger for the car that I wrote about a couple of weeks ago? Well, it didn't work. So, I took it back, and prior to that I bought two cheapos from the dollar store. So far, so good! I hope they last longer than the ear buds that I got a month or so ago. I used them a few times, and one of the ear buds stopped working. Thankfully, I had kept the other set who's silicone cover had fallen off, so I replaced said lost cover with new cover, and I can use them again!

4) I bought a green shirt and green tank top from Wal-Mart on Thursday, so I could wear something green on Friday at school. I love them!!!

5) Anker and I had a day date on Wednesday. I had an appointment in the next city over. It wasn't the nicest of weather to drive in, but at least it wasn't snow! We ended up meeting with my brother and his wife and their little one. We had a lovely visit, and then Anker and I did some shopping in the local shops. We got to see Miss K, who is almost 10 months old, and already walking! I got to hold her for a good long time, and SHE DIDN'T CRY (she usually cries when I hold her). I think that it was the first time that Anker had seen her (he says that he saw her once already, but I don't think so). He said that he enjoyed his visit with them, which is nice. AND he actually suggested that we go them in the next little town over! We originally had planned on meeting up in Vernon, but my appointment was over far before we thought, and they hadn't even left yet, so we thought it would be better if we went to them. We had a great day together, and we hadn't done anything together in so long! It was nice to be together and talk and hang out together.

5.1)  I am trying get into drinking healthy juices. I recently found out ate I am anemic, so my sister told me to drink Coconut water. That is gross, but I have also heard lots about tart cherry juice; it has a lot of health benefits, and THAT I like!!!

5.2 I got my new CBA earrings yesterday! I love them!! Google where your CBA stylist is in your area, and try this amazing company a try!
What are your five (or more) from this last week?




A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...