Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Social

EEEK! I have been totally missing these the last few weeks...:)

Linking up with Ashley for this wks SS.

This weeks questions have to do with Pinterest. I gotta ask, though, does anyone hang out there anymore? I don't much at all..but I still do love it!!

1. What is your favorite outfit pin? (when I chkd out my clothing board, I realized that i Mostly had had shoes..lol)

Dress dress by Mod Cloth 

2. What is your favorite food pin?
Red Velvet Pancakes from Betty Crocker  (I actually have a TON of food pins..too many..this was just one of MANY pins that I have and love..both healthy and not so healthy).

 3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
This picture by Lamb and Lark (since I already was married when I discovered Pinterest, I don't have many Wedding ideas on there...but I do have a lot wedding-inspired pictures).

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
Fire Fly Lamp by Craft by Photo Blog  (I am not a a huge DIY-er, but this does look like something I would actually do)
  
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
Eternally Classic   (again, there are so many, but this is a definite favourite of mine).

6. Share one more random pin you love.






Next week's questions

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?...be honest
2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?

  

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love the photo you posted of the shoes! So fabulous haha!

Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
notanobession.blogspot.com

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...