Thursday, March 20, 2014

BBTB

March brings Spring weather, basketball, and St. Patty's day shenanigans! Stephanie and I hope you have fun this these 5 questions and link up with us on Thursday, March 20th!
 
Linking up with Mal for this months BBTB:

1. What's your lucky number?
Don't have one
 
2. Do you have a lucky charm?
No
 
3. Do you fill out a bracket for March Madness? Who do you want to win? 
No, and I don't care. Doesn't watch Basket Ball.
 
4. March 10th is "Middle Name Pride Day." What's your middle name? 
Earl
 
5. Submit one question that would would like to see on a future The Boys Behind the Blog.
What types of hobbies do you have (not sure if we have seen this before..and he wanted this to be asked...not my idea..honest..all his!!)?

Join us for The Boys Behind the Blog #10 link up on Thursday, March 20th!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...