Saturday, March 23, 2019

Looking for Collaborators

Hi Friends, Business Owners!

I am looking to collaborate with any brand or business (obviously, I have to want to do it). Either local, Canadian or intentionally! A bit about me: I love Jesus, my husband, books, magazines, cats, sheep, dogs, hotels, travel, jewelry (I don't wear a lot, but I do like it!), make up, coffee, food, shopping, road trips, spas, computers, clothes, cars, houses, accessories, Starbucks, and taking long bubble baths. I have been married for nearly 12yrs. My husband loves gardening, and inventing and making thing work from pretty much nothing! I grew up on a sheep ranch, and still live within 2 hours of my parents. I love social media and blogging. I work as an Education Assistant, and I love my job. I also love summer, swimming, and spending time in the sun. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...