Monday, March 11, 2019

Friday Favourites/IWD

Happy Friday, friends!!! I will probably post this tomorrow (Saturday), but I wanted to get a bit of a start on this. I haven't done an FoF in AGES! Here are some faves from the week:

1) It is International Women's Day! I didn't realize that this was such a long standing holiday. I thought that we are started celebrating it in the last 10 or so years, but I googled it, and it has been around for over 100 years! I am thankful that I am surrounded by amazing and wonderful women! I love that women are rising up, and making a name for themselves. We really are a hearty bunch!!!

2) Spring Break

Ok, so it is still a week away, BUT....I am still looking forward to it, so I am counting on my list.

3) Healthy (-ish)

I have been very healthy (as in not getting the cold for flu), for which I am very thankful! I can really only attribute that to God (and the flu shot!), as I really have no other reason as to why I haven't gotten sick yet. Another round of something has been going around town, and a few people at school have been out with it. I am just thankful that I haven't gotten it (yet).

4) Movie w/ Girls

This happened last week, but I am putting it on the list :) My mom, and sisters-in-law who were here, went to the movie, on the Basis of Sex, and I can tell you that it is an amazing movie, and I will probably end up buying it. It was fabulous!!!!


***March 11, 2019***
5) Breakfast Cookies

I made these breakfast cookies the other day (ok, week), and they were SO good!!! They are GF (if you use GF-certified oats) low sugar, and packed with lots of punch!!! I would make them again, for sure!




1 comment:

Robyn said...

Nice! The breakfast cookies look good too.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...