Friday, January 26, 2018

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, Friends! I am really hoping to pound out a few blog posts this weekend, including about our Christmas and NY :) It seems that weeks just fly by. I seem to be out a fair bit in the evenings during the week, and I am "behind" in watching TV, reading (mags, books, etc), and doing household cleaning. Not to mention, blogging!!! Anyway...this week went incredibly fast. Today, however, was the LONGEST.DAY.EVER! It was a good day, but a long day! Here are some of my faves from the week:

1) I got a purse for under $20 at Wal-Mart the other day. I have been wanting to get a new one for awhile now, as my last one was ugly. I found this really nice black one. I know it's not summery, but I will try to find a lighter one in a month or two.



2) I actually got Anker out of the house on Sunday! We went to my brother's small bday party at their house, and it was a nice time. And the cake was delish!

3) I was gifted a Smart Multi-Cooker from someone on Thursday. I have no clue who it is, but it is obviously someone who knew that I wanted one! I cannot wait to try it out!



4)  On Monday, all the staff were gifted a few little goodies from our PAC (I think it's similar to a PTA). I got a little prayer box with some paper and a pencil, and a magnet.



5) I am thankful for amazing friends and family in our lives. Anker was cut off from his PWD this month, due to my making too much money last year (since they take money that I made from the previous month, as info for the next month's cheque, and last month was December, thus it contributed to our making too much in 2017). We had no idea on what we were going to do. People have been helping us in all kinds of ways, and we are feeling blessed.

That's all for this week!





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...