Friday, January 19, 2018

Five on Friday

1) Joining a Gym
Well, I actually joined a gym (yet again!). This is the third time that I have joined a gym in my life, and the first time since being in Kamloops. I joined the Y, b/c it is close to where I work, and they give back to their community. I also can join for $20 a month.



2) Home Improvement Shows

I have gotten into Home Improvement Shows the last week or so. I love them!!! Right now, I am into Restored by The Ford's and Fixer Upper.

3) New/Old Sitcoms

I am wanting a new sitcom to watch, so I have taken Mike and Molly out of the library. I also started watching Last Man Standing on NF at my brother's the other day. I really like it.

4) New Goals

Well, not really, but this makes me look like I am mature, so I will stick this in. I do have a few goals that I would like to accomplish this year. One is that I would like to start (even more) putting money away for things (savings, car, etc). I did pretty well the last part of last year, which I have to admit was pretty proud of myself. I also want to try to read more Christian books. Yah, that hasn't yet, but I will settle for reading the Bible more, and for really listening to God, praying more, etc. I also want to crush/slay my Tupperware goals, which is staying an active consultant for the full year. I would like to do a party a week, but I don't think that that will happen.

5)  Dollar Store DIY Project

I have way too much loose leaf tea in my cupboard, and it was driving me mad! I was trying to find tins to put them in, but I couldn't find any, so I ended up using jars, and some plastic containers. I think this idea was better!! I found these cute jars at our local dollar store tonight, and they worked out well. I should have rearranged them better for the picture, but I will do a better job when I get more jars (I need more) in the next day or so.


Linking up with:





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...