Friday, June 8, 2012

The Eve of my Birthday....

Just a quick(?) post, as I should be heading to bed. Tomorrow is my bday. I turn another year older. I can't believe I am the age I am..it's odd:( But I am ok (for the most part) about my age. On the most part, I am pretty happy...fairly healthy..and looking forward to the things God has in store for us!

I am nearly done my U-Prep English course. I can't believe that it is almost over. I am really enjoying it!! I love my teacher, and I have met some new friends. I have one BIG paper (we don't have exams) due next Thursday, and a few small projects, then we are done!!! It has been pretty hard balancing school, work, house duties, and time with hubby..not to mention just time to relax (and I don't necessarily mean my "coffee" time, either). I don't know how I will do when I go to school full time in the fall. Yes, I got accepted! There are still a few conditions, but for the most part, I am in! I am soo stoked!!

Aunty June's wedding was a blast! It was a gorgeous day, and everyone had a great time! June looked amazing...and very relaxed. I think she had a great day!!

I had her bridal shower last wknd..it was good, but a bit rushed..she enjoyed it anyway.

I think I will end this now..I promised you short, right?

Looking forward tomorrow..I have the whole day planned!!!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...