Sunday, April 8, 2018

Five on Friday

Happy Sunday, Friends! I will get to my second week of Spring Break, I promise. I just haven't been as into blogging or even journalling lately. I did an InstaStory this afternoon, which I might add on to tonight. I have been going through some health issues that last 6 weeks, and we are trying to figure out what is going on. This is kind of similar to what happened 8 years ago. You can read about here and here. This isn't worse per se, but it definitely isn't pleasant. I will do a post about it another time, but for now, let's do some Five on Fridays!!!


1)  Today got up to 17c (62.6F) today! And it was sunny!! I could have worn my capri pants and sandals; it was that warm! It was too hot to sit in the car without the window down.


2) I found two great thrift finds last Monday at our local Value Village. I found a spring coat for $6.50, and runners for $15.



3) Anker had I had a couple of date days the last while, and on Monday, we grabbed some cheap chocolate. I know Easter isn't about Cream Eggs, but my, oh my...they are SO GOOD!!!

4) I bought another stuffed sheep to add to my stuffed sheep collection. I had a whole ton of stuffies when I was younger (like 5 years ago), but I slowly gave them away. Very sad. I have a few special ones that I have kept, and I also bought a few; mainly sheep. 

5) A friend gave me a book on Sleep, as I have had issues with it for the last couple of years. I should probably read it.

5.1) I got a Microwave Pasta Maker the other day. I cannot wait to use it!



What are your FOFs this week? 





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...