Thursday, September 14, 2017

Cold Brew, Chocolate Croissant, and Magazines

For me, my down usually happens at Starbucks. And the library. And in our bedroom alone (with him watching TV in the living, and me watching tv, etc in our bedroom). And in the park. You get the idea. I NEED my downtime!! So, I have been SORT OF good at not going to Starbucks the last month..I haven't been perfect, but better than before. Well, today I went after school, b/c you, know..#grade2ishard!! I have a star dash that says I have to get a cold brew, a caramel macchiato, and an iced tea/lemonade, and I get an extra 100 stars! I tried the vanilla cream cold brew, and it was ok, but not great. I actually will end up drinking it tomorrow mixed with regular coffee, and some creamer from the ID. The chocolate croissant, however, was DELISH!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...