Sunday, April 23, 2017

Five On Friday

Here are my faves from this week!

1) New (to me) Computer

Anker gave me his old one, and got a new-ish computer. I am learning aaaalll about Mac :) So far, not a huge fan, but what can you do? It was free!!!

2) Awesome Friends and Co-Workers

I love my co-workers at school so much!!! We are all there for each other when needed. I love that we can all support and learn from each other. Last night, we went out to my friends (we have been friends for over 10 yrs, and met through church) for supper, and we had a great evening. She gave us a bunch of meat from their calf (who is now dead, obvs), so we have a ton of beef, now.

3) Unicorn Frap

Ok, it wasn't my favourite, but it was fun, in the fact that it is super popular right now, and it sure is pretty!

4) Chocolate

I gotta say, I have OD'd on chocolate more than anyone should. Ugh. But it was SO GOOD!!! I am loving Lindt/Lindor, now. Yum!!!

5) Good TV

I am PVR'ing (but not necessarily watching) SO many good shows right now. I watch shows from HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Vision, among others.

Well, those are my faves from this week!



No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...