Friday, December 29, 2017

Five On Friday

Yes, I am still alive! I just can't seem to be bothered to blog lately. I am feeling depressed and kind of bleh. Bleh!!! I mean, I am listening to Christmas music, and watching Christmas movies until the cows come home, but it was all I could to put up the tree, and I haven't even started on Christmas baking, and though I have done a bit of Christmas shopping, I haven't done a ton (though, we are only doing stocking gifts this year). I haven't been sleeping well, and between Anker being super on edge (and grumpy), and a few other factors, I haven't wanted to be home. We also don't have a ton of money for gifts and baking, anyway. School goes for another week, and there is no snow (ok, the no snow part is good)...all of which I think are contributing factors.

Well, it's now AFTER Christmas :) December 29, to be exact! I hope you all had a great Christmas. I have some blog posts that need to get written and published, but here is a quick recap in the form of Five on Friday Style!!

1) Christmas Movies:
I have watched more than what should be allowed the last month or so. I have LOVED IT! And I have NO SHAME! Thank you, W Network for airing these wonderful movies!

2) Christmas with my Family:
We had a great Christmas with my family. We went out on the 23rd, and we came back on the 27th. We stayed at the B&B, which, though no WI-FI, no water, and with so many flies, it made us feel like we were in the Plague of Flies, we had a great time!

3) Snow:
We are living in a snow globe right now. We got a dump on the 19th, and then it snowed again when we got back, and it is snowing again now. So...fun times! I am glad that I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow.

4) Two Weeks Off:
Well, one week now. I wish I said that I had big plans on getting stuff done, but I will probably read magazines, and watch movies/tv.

5) A Fabulous Christmas Party:
On December 16th, work had their Christmas party, and it was very fun. I wasn't feel well (I have been battling a cold for a couple of weeks), but I still had a great time. We had it at the University (they have a great culinary program there), and the food was very good! I hope that we have it there next year.





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...