Thursday, July 27, 2017

Random

I love me a random/one liner post. They are easy and quick!!!

So, it's been a month since I have lost posted (not including today), here are some updates:

I took a POPARD Course the week of July 10-14, and I really enjoyed it.

I also house sat that week, and it was great.

I joined Tupperware. I love their products.

Our garden is growing beautifully.

I have had two babysitting jobs this summer. God is good at providing me some money for the summer.

I went to the lake in Chase with a friend a few weeks ago, and loved it.

I went to my parents' twice this summer. This last time, I spent in our old B&B Cabin, and loved it.

I am still only reading magazines. I should probably read a book soon.

I am still watching too much tv. Ha!

B.C has been hit with a TON of fires! Thankfully, we haven't been put on evacuation alert, but there are some places near us that were. There are now two fires really close to us, and one fairly close to us. We are praying for rain.

I met up with a friend who I met off of FB. We had a great visit, and could have chatted on for hours.

I really should clean up our house. Like, for real.

I have been watching lots of movies lately. My favourite has been The Zookeeper's Wife.

That's the Reader's Digest version of my/our summer! Hope your summer has been amazing!

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...