Sunday, January 27, 2019

What Should I Blog About?

Hi Friends...I have about 13 posts waiting to go out...and I just don't seem to want to blog lately...I know...it's weird. Anyway... I just wanted to quickly do a  short post asking a basic question. What would you like to see me blog about? Or, what posts would you like to see more of? You know what I mean...:) Infertility? Having a husband with a TBI/chronic condition? Growing up on a sheep ranch? CEA life? Spiritual-related posts? I could go on with more ideas, but I think you get the picture. Comment or send me a DM either on here or on IG/FB, and I will try my best to write about it :)


2 comments:

Robyn said...

I’d like to read about everything you listed.

The A Team said...

aww...thanks :) You are too kind!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...