Wednesday, January 9, 2019

TBBT Asks: Keep Me Entertained

Hi Friends! I am linking up with The Blended Blog for their weekly question and answer section (or whatever it is called...ha!)

  1. Book(s) you have read multiple times: I generally don't re-read books. I will sometimes re-read through parts of Danielle Steel books.

  2. Favorite book/author of all time: In the Secular world, I would have to say Danielle Steel, and in the Christian world, it's Francine Rivers. I loved Secret Daughter by Shilpa Somaya Gowda. I hope to read Golden Son by her sometime. I also generally don't like present tense books, but this one that I read a few years ago, and it was great!

  3. Favorite TV show to binge: I don't actually "binge-watch" shows in NF....I usually end up watching them on DVD, or while they are still airing. But if I were to bing watch something, it would probably be FRIENDS (but I do have all the seasons on DVD). Oh, I was watching Last Man Standing before they took seasons 5 and 7 off NF! 

  4. Favorite new-is TV show: The Good Doctor, and I love New Amsterdam! Yes, I love hospital shows!

  5. Favorite movie of all time: Probably the Sound of Music, or...I also love Made of Honor....I try to watch a wedding-themed Saturday, as Saturday is usually Wedding Day around the world (though we got married on a Friday!). I love that movie! I also love The Wedding Date.

  6. Movie you are looking forward to watching: We ladies hope to watch On the Basis of Sex this wknd. #ChristianFeminist. There are a few that have already come out (a few months ago) that I want to watch.

  7. First concert you attended: I cannot remember the first concert that I attended. I went to a  Sandi Patti (Patty now) when I was 12..but I think the first one before that was Connie Scott. I am old, people.

  8. Ultimate concert: Probably either Chris Tomlin or Michael W. Smith (for Christian), or Keith Urban or Carrie Underwood (Country). In all honesty, though, that many people in one place kind of makes me gag. Too many people....one word...anxiety.
  9. Favorite music artist/band: Chris Tomlin, Michael W. Smith, Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood

  10. How do you listen? CD, Stingray Music (through our cable provider), or YouTube


1 comment:

Robyn said...

That’s cool about seeing Sandy Patti in concert as a kid! My first concerts were (and all with my Youth Group) Point of Grace, Steven Curtis Chapman, and especially Micheal W. Smith! My Youth Group got a group photo with him! I used to listen to his cds all the time, but I haven’t heard any of his music lately. :( I’ve been to some awesome secular concerts as an adult that we’re amazing.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...