Sunday, January 6, 2019

Five on Friday (Sunday)

Happy Sunday, Y'all!!! Here it is on Sunday, with only a few hours to go before I go back to work. I am kind of ready...but kind of not. I think, though, that I actually do more when I am back at/to/in may routine (cleaning, etc). How weird is that?

Here are some of the Favourites from the last few weeks:

1) Day Planner
I bought myself a day planner the other day for $5! I kind of have a love/hate relationship with them. I love them in the fact that I like to see things written down, and writing things down in a list does help me, but on the other hand, I do use my phone a lot for appointments, etc, so I don't tend to use my physical/paper one as much, therefore, it just creates a heavy weight in my purse. LOL. I wandered around our local mall the other day, and I was kind of looking around for one, and when I found one that I loved for $5 (marked several times down from $40), I thought I HAVE to take it! I barely fits in my purse, so I don't know on how (or if) I will be able to carry it around. I do have another "mag/book" bag that I take a long with me most of the time, so maybe I will use that to carry it.





2) Victoria Trip

We had a wonderful 5 days in Victoria! I will blog all about it soon; hopefully this week. We had a great time, and definitely one of the highlights of the year.

3) Christmas Break

I enjoyed a great 2 wk Christmas Break. I slept in, I read, I watched movies, I coffee'd, I even got in some shopping, visited with friends and family. It was glorious!

4) Warm Winter

When we left on Dec 25th, there had been virtually no snow in our area (up the hill there had been a fair amount). While we were away, I saw on FB that it had snowed HARD on Wednesday (26th)! I laughed so hard! Well, we came back on the 30th, and it was COLD, icy, and a lot of snow (well, enough)!!! Thankfully, this last week, most of it has melted. I am not sad about it. Sadly, I think that we haven't seen the last of Winter, but for now, we are happy.

5) Tea Loot

I hosted an online Steeped Tea party before Christmas, and I was able to get lots of stuff, for under $20!!! They have even gone into essential oils and bathing items now. Their hot chocolate is to die for!




Linking up with:



1 comment:

Robyn said...

Pretty planner. :) I hope your coming week back to work goes well.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...