Friday, January 4, 2019

I've Been Sitting on Some News.....

This title/post was sitting in my drafts for ages, then I deleted it...and now I decided to do a blog post about it after all.

The short story.....I became and aunty again via adoption in October 2017! My brother and his wife (parents of H) had a baby boy, who they named Judah River Maxwell. The adoption became official in September, but we didn't know that it had until around Christmas! He is the most adorable thing, and H loves being a big brother (and Judah loves his Big Brother!).

I was itching for them to share it on FB (which they did), when his adoption became final, so that I could start saying "the boys" in my blog posts, IG, etc. So, when they finally did, I was super ecstatic!!! Judah has been such a wonderful addition to our family, and is such a dear. I love being his aunt!!!




No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...