Friday, August 30, 2019

Makeup Monday

Yes, it is I again....and again, not on my A game, with these MM posts. Oh well :)

I don't know if I will do a Makeup Monday Blog post EVERY week, as I tend to use the same products, but I will see how it goes...if I am getting repetitive in the products and their shades, I will have to either revamp how I do it, or just not do it as often (but, don't worry, I will probably do my LIVES, and the IG post :)

 So, I have found a new favourite foundation (not to be confused with having a Firm Foundation in Christ!!), from Maybelline! The one I use is 115, and it is light, and it doesn't make me look like a corpse! I also tried their Translucent powder in 100, and both are from the FIT ME line.
 For my eye shadow, I used Avon's Smokey Nights (and of course, I don't remember which two I used, but probably the two on the left [top and bottom]). I also used their lipstick in Toasted Rose (the thing about lipstick, is that I put it on, then it gets rubbed off the moment that I drink something, and I will usually put on another one during the day). I used their smokey diamonds (or smokey grey), for my eye liner, and my mascara is from Rimmel London, and my primer (which I don't use every day), is from Catrice.

I don't really have a skin care regimen, but I have used either Drunk Elephant cream, after I have put on my May Kay Time Wise, which I don't love, b/c the smell is quite strong), or my Saje Lavender Love soap. I know that a lot of these companies do test on animals, which I don't love, but I can't really afford (and right now, I chose not to) the expensive brands that don't. At least they aren't testing them on children, right? That was my MM for this week :)

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...