Friday, August 16, 2019

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Mid-Summer!!! I hope you are having a wonderful summer! I am going to attempt to write about what happened on Father's Day Weekend nearly two months ago. Ha!

Friday:

We left after school, at around 4 or 5. I don't remember what we did Friday evening. We stopped to grab groceries on the way for breakfast and the Father's Day BBQ the nextt day. I am not sure what we did Friday evening. I know that we had tea, and I think we watched tv/movies, or we might have visited.

Saturday: Mom and I went to Clearwater to run a few errands. We got sushi and ice caps from Tim's, and we got more groceries for the next day. I sat outside and read for awhile, and in the evening, Anker and I visited with my aunt and uncle. I also got started on doing things for the meals the next day. Anker helped Mom do a few things, including getting the pool ready for the summer. I also helped Mom with cleaning and organizing their B&B, which she has redecorated.



Sunday: I slept in longer than I had wanted (or rather, should have), and Isaac and I got things ready for our Father's Day breakfast with/for Dad. We had a wonderful breakfast, and then we got ready for church; went to church, and when we came back, we started getting things ready for the BBQ. We had a wonderful lunch/Supper BBQ together! If I remember correctly, the evening was perfect, and the company and food were pretty good, too! Anker and I left around 7 or so to go back home. It was a lovely weekend, and although very busy, we enjoyed spending time with family and celebrating my dad!




No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...