Friday, August 23, 2019

Makeup Monday!

Happy Friday! Clearly, I am not on my game for the #makeupmonday post (my first!)! Oh well....it is a work in process, right? I won't plan on a long, boring post on this subject each week. I only plan to post a few pictures, and tell you what I wore! I know...exciting, right? I am not expecting a great new following, or collaborations, or companies to come calling (but, I won't say no if they do!). and I might even get some not-so-nice comments, but I wanted to try to see how 1) If I actually do this once a week (both the makeup and posting about it), 2) To see if and how people respond. Hey, I might even get some new makeup tips! In case you missed this post, I am planning on doing a Makeup Monday every Monday. I would like to say that I would do an IG live of my putting on makeup every Monday, but I doubt that is going to happen. However, I would like to post about it every Monday. So, without further drivel, here is what I wore last Monday:

 For my foundation, I am wearing May Kay Ivory 7. I don't love it, but it isn't too bad. I am also trying a new primer from Catrice called Correct My Red. It goes on Green/blue, but don't be scared! It will disappear :) I like it, actually, and I found it at Shopper's Drug Mart here in Canada, but it may be in other stores. I also see that it is on Amazon :) I noticed when I Googled it, that it was sold at/in Target (I miss, Target, btw. It was in Kamloops for a hot minute, and I actually liked it, even though their deals weren't quite as good as in the US). For the eye shadow, I used Avon's True Colour Eye Shadow Quad called Attraction Quad. I don't know what colours I used (I usually only use 2 or 3), but I think it was the two on the left. I have also started using a translucent powder to help with sweating and my makeup running/coming off. I have a bronzer/ing powder that I use from Avon, and I like that as well. I have started using Maybellilne's, and I really like it. For my eye liner, I used Avon's Glimmer Sticks (I can't tell what it was that I used, b/c the name of it wore off...it was probably Smokey Diamond, or something). I also used Avon's Pink-A-Boo Lipstick (I just checked on their site, and I don't see it there anymore!). For my mascara, I used Sephora's LashCraft Mascara, and I really love it!!
 I used to be an Avon Rep, and I miss selling/using it sometimes. I just checked on their website, and I didn't see it there, so I don't think they sell it anymore. Sadness!!! I might get back into selling/using Avon again :) I really do love most of their stuff!!!


                                                     How I looked when I was finished!
That is what I wore for this week!!! Tune in again to see what I wear for my next #MM.

1 comment:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...