Friday, August 23, 2019

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday, Friends!

This is my second to last Friday that I am off :) I actually have a double ear infection, which I think I got by swimming. I have no idea how else I could have gotten it. I am thankful that I have some ear drops, and that I don't have anything pressing this weekend.

We only have one more full week of "Summer", and I am not sad about it. I am looking forward to having a routine and earning money again :) I went into the school for a few minutes today, and I am really excited to start (of course, that might change after the first two weeks of school!!)!

Here are some of my favourites from this last week:


1) We had some wonderful family time last week :) I hope to blog about it soon!!! It was great visiting, eating, relaxing.....:)

2) I am looking forward to launching a new project in October! It is still in the "praying and Planning" stage, but if all goes according to plan, I will be presenting it soon! I cannot wait!!

3) I am looking forward to routine (and the money!). I am actually writing down some goals today. And although I am horrible at accomplishing my goals, it's the thought, right? Last year I wrote down my goals. You can find it here. I actually might do a post about them again (they say that posting them helps you attain your goals better, or something!).



4) I am housesitting for a friend for the next few days. It is glorious! Of course, I love being with Anker (most of the time!), but it is nice to be on my own and to watch things on a big tv, while eating junk..you know, the important things in life!!!

5) I found my favourite feminine products at Walmart today! Y'all, I thought that they had gone out of business, or something! I hadn't seen them in months! I even asked them on FB where I could find them, and they said London Drugs. I rarely go there (even though our city is small, I only go to places where I go for other things. Even though LD is near where I go to church, I tend to not go there very often. I tend to be a creature of habit :) ) I went to WM today, when I found it, I was super happy!






No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...