Friday, August 16, 2019

Makeup Monday Comin' at Ya (And Another Project in The Works)

I am trying to get a few posts written out today, b/c #almostendofsummer #nomorefreetime!

There are a couple of exciting projects that I am in the middle of designing/planning right now, and I think you will like them!! One is going to remain under wraps for awhile, but the other one I wanted to talk about today is one that I wanted to do last (school) year, but I never got around to it.

I had hoped to do a Makeup Monday and Motivation post (or something like that...I am still working on the name!). I would LIKE to do a blog post every Monday about what I wore makeup-wise. I also would like to do a LIVE IG video (if it is behaving..I seem to have IG problems every once in awhile) every couple of weeks or so (I also hope to blog about it as well). I will post a selfie, and the products that I used that day and I would link to the products' website (not sponsored).

I will probably post the blog post that afternoon or evening, and likely also try to put in a Motivational saying or quote, or maybe I will post a Bible verse, or some words of encouragement. For my LIVE IG (or maybe FB?) video, I will probably do the same thing. I am not sure how long I will do it for (the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak...lol), but even if I can do (post and LIVE) once a month, I would be happy with it.

The reason? I really don't have much of a reason, except that I would have fun trying different looks! It would also hold me accountable to doing makeup once a week (I often go weeks without wearing it), and even though I really don't NEED it, I think I look a bit more "put together" when I have makeup on. Maybe people will take me more seriously??? :)

 It would look like this :
Complete with a selfie of me :)
I would explain (link) to the products and their colours, etc.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Nice! I look forward to seeing what you do. I wish I could get away with not wearing any makeup out and about.

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...