Wednesday, August 21, 2019

A Day in the Life-Summer 2019 Edition

I cannot believe that Summer is almost over! I have had a very good summer, so I cannot complain! I "usually" do A Day in the Life post over the summer (I just checked last summer's blog posts, and it doesn't look like I did one..but here is one from 2017).

I thought I would do today, since I knew that I was going to be out for most of the day, which ended up being ALL day! At least it made for good IG stories, and will (hopefully!) make for a good Blog post :)

So...here goes!

7:47 am: I wake up. I slept ok last night, but I wake every once in awhile to go to the bathroom, or when Calico meows. I told Anker that I was going to go back to sleep for a bit, but I end up staying awake. I play on my phone, text people...check out IG.



8:15: I then decide to do a Day in the Life Summer Post on IG (stories), and for the blog :) I listen to IG stories, play on my phone, etc.



8:30-9:00: I make our bed, get dressed, medicated, slap on some makeup, and leave around 855.



9:00: I drive to babysit my nephew. H is at a day camp this week, so it just leaves me and J to hang out.


9:30: J and I hang out. We relax. I eat breakfast. We get ready to run to the library.




10:30: We walk to the library. We arrive a bit late for singing with the little ones...but we still have fun :) J seems to kind of enjoy it. They end up playing for a half hour after singing.

1130: I look around the library, and get my holds.

11:45: I run to get some treats for Calico. Then to McDs, where I got myself a dollar iced coffee, and we each have a cookie :)



12:00: We walk home.


12:15: I put J to sleep, and then I start on a movie, and relax.


1:15: I unload the dishwasher.

1:30: K comes home. I leave, as I have an appointment downtown at 2. Yes, I am late. #constructionproblems


2:00-3:00: Feet (Diabetic) appointment.


3:00: I meet my teacher friend at the beach. Even though the day has clouded over, it is still very hot and muggy! We visit for awhile, and then decide to go for a swim.




3:00-6:00: We visit, we eat, we swim, we visit some more.

6:00: I leave that park, and figure out if I want to go the park on the other side of the bridge for Music in the Park. I decided to go for it, since summer is almost over! I ask a few people if they want to join me, but no one accepts, so I go to DQ to grab some dinner. I did talk with Anker, and I phone our neighbour, to see if she would like to come, but I don't get an answer.

6:00-6:45: I eat dinner. Yum!

6:45: Change back into my clothes from my swimsuit in the bathroom, and then head on over! Parking is horrendous, but I manage to squeeze in somewhere.

7:00-8:30: Music Time! Tonight it is Crystal Shawanda. I didn't know that she had gone to Blues from where I remember her in Country, but she was still pretty good. And her little girl is adorable!





8:30: I leave to go come home. In the midst of my long day, I realize that I had left my bag of magazines and books at K's (well, when I was going downtown is when I realized that I had lost it). I go back very quickly to get it.

9:00: Home after 12 hours!!! It was a good, but busy day! Other than house sitting or when I am
away, I don't know if I have had this long of a day all summer :) At least I was productive!!!


9:15: I have a bath, b/c #riverwater.

9:30: Start (and finish!!) this post, fold a few items of laundry, while watching a movie!

10:00:  I put the show Friends on my laptop, and I crash hard after chatting with a friend / playing on my phone :)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

A busy day, but a good one. :)

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...