Thursday, November 1, 2018

Five on Friday

Happy Thursday/Friday! I have been meaning to blog for ages, but I just haven't been able to really get into it....and I have been busy visiting, watching tv...you know..real life :) If you go out on Halloween, I hope you had a good one! I ended up going out to a local church's party that was being held in the community, and I joined my SIL, and H. It was a fun evening, but I was feeling a bit blah, so I left at 7, went to the library, and I chased fireworks for an hour! Here are my fives from the last week or so:

1) A Weekend Away

Last wknd, I went to my parents'. I went partially to get away, and also to attend a workshop there on Saturday. It was pretty good, and I bought a book, and my mom bought us a DVD (which I hope to watch soon) on his talk about Anxiety. The workshop was all weekend, but I only went for Saturday. Dr. Grant Mullen hails from Ontario, and is a Doctor who specializes in Mental Health. Go on his website and take a look around for some helpful insight!


2) My Job

Yes, it is exhausting..but man, the kids crack me up! I love going to work every day, knowing (or not?) that what they will probably make me laugh (or groan!).

3) Red Cup Day

I have yet to blog about this, but Red Cup Day at Starbucks starts on Nov 2, and yes, I  plan to get one for myself. Did I mention that they are reusable?
**edit** I love their cup!!! It is so red!!! Christmas has thrown up all over Starbucks!!



4) Magazines

I haven't bought magazines in ages, but I did buy some a couple of weeks ago. I also bought two Christmas cookie magazines in the last while.


5) Hallmark Movies

Yes, I am such a girl, and I watch them. I love them! They are clean, fun, and light! They have been having a lot of Faltumn-related movies on lately, so I have been watching those. And Christmas movies started TODAY!!! I watch the Hallmark Movies on the W Network. We usually get them a week or so later (sometimes later), but trust me....I am never without a movie to watch!








No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...