Monday, November 19, 2018

Five on Friday

Here are some of my tops faves from this last week:

1) Books





2) Throw Blanket


3) Starbucks
We are a bit mixes on their Christmas Blend this year....but mixed with our regular coffee, it is actually really good!

4) Walmart Loot/Anne of Green Gables Series

Found this Anne of Green Gables sets for only for $7 off one of the buy and sell sites! This reminds of me Christmas!!
I have wanted to buy The Grinch for ages, and I finally found it for $8 at Wal-Mart. I also got the Home Alone Series! I also found this beautiful Cranberry (?) sweater, and I love it!!! I really want to get another one (different colour), but I probably won't.

5) Purse

I found this purse at our local thrift store for only $11. So far, so good! I can keep all my junk in there!!!





No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...