Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Spring Break Wk 2

Happy Saturday, Friends!!! I am still alive, but this week kicked my butt, and I even took some time off from IG stories. I am so thankful that it is the weekend. Can I get an Amen?

I had wanted to post about my second week of Spring Break, but I completely forgot! So, now, here I am, 2 weeks later, and I really have no clue what I did! Thankfully,  I have IG and my calendar to help!

If you want to read about the first week, you can go here to catch up. This was the week of March 24-31 (the last day of Spring Break).

Sunday: I went to church, and then I have no clue what I did! I think I sat outside and read, or I watched TV, and I think I hung out with my friend in the evening. We went for dinner at McDs (I think?), and we went for a drive, and sat in the park and visited. I came home and watched TV :)

Monday: I slept in, and relaxed in the morning. In all honesty, I don't remember what I did and I don't have a pic on IG to help me remember! I even checked my FB, in hopes that I would have posted something, but alas, I did not! I probably went to the library, and did who-knows-what.


Tuesday: I relaxed in the morning, and was going to meet up with a friend for coffee, but it didn't work out, so I ended up going alone. I went to Red Beard again, as they have the BEST cruellers there! I read, relaxed, and enjoyed the ambiance. I went to a couple of stores; Harmonie Antiques and Collectables was one that I had wanted to go to for years, and Amazing Inspirationsis a brand new upcycle-type store. I think I went to the library after, and then home. According to FB, I watched two movies, and I stayed up late and played on my phone.


Wednesday: I think I slept in a bit, and relaxed for awhile, and then Anker and I went to Adam and Krystle's to help her do up her office, and I took J (H was back in school) to Tim Horton's, where I got us all coffee and donuts. J fell asleep on the way home, so I didn't dare move hime, so I just sat on the step outside (it was gorgeous!), and played on my phone for a bit. After he woke up, I took him inside, and he had a snack, and I tried to put him down, but he wouldn't settle. Anyway, we left at about 2 or so, and I think I sat outside and read. I went for a drive with a friend, and we went to Starbucks, and I came home and watched TV and went to bed, and played on my phone.






Thursday: I spent a good majority of the day cleaning, as my brother and Sister-in-law and their little one were coming to stay overnight. I also picked up my teacher friend from the airport. I read in between cleaning. Anker had a doctor's appointment, so I spent time outside reading. S and N met us at a restaurant for supper. We spent the evening, just hanging out.

Friday: I woke up early, as S was coming in from work (he works graveyards at a mill not far from here), and we hung out while they got ready to go. I think I pretty much just relaxed for most of the day. I know I spent time outside reading. I can't remember if I read books or magazines, or both. I probably went to the library, and maybe even to Starbucks...I can't remember. Ha!

Saturday: I slept in, and then met a friend for coffee, at, where else, but Starbucks! I went with another friend for lunch and then we went shopping. She paid for my lunch, as I was driving us around :) We had a lovely lunch at Reubin's Diner, where I had never eaten before (I think it has been around for 5 years), and it was really good!!! We went shopping at VV, where I got some new sandals, and a few other things, and then I dropped her off at home, and I went home for a few minutes. I met my friends for our annual Greek dinner at Dorian's, and as usual, it did not disappoint! I was SO good!! Funny story, a lot of other people from my church were also there, as their friend (I don't know him super well) was having a birthday party there!! So funny! I came home and probably just relaxed, and went to bed.






Sunday: I honestly don't remember what I did. I think I went to church, and then I don't remember. Ha! S and N came back to our house on their way back, and they got back at around 10, so they pretty much just came in and went to bed. I have no clue really what I/we did all day. I think I probably went to Starbucks (I honestly cannot remember!), and I might have done a bit of shopping. I also probably watched TV. Or, I might have read...who knows?

So, there you have my/our EPIC second week of SB :) I am THANKFUL that I have two weeks off!! Of course, it is less $, but I do love the fact that I have two weeks off...I need the first week just to recover!!! What did you do during your spring break? Do you get one or two weeks? Are they fiscal or calendar weeks?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

A much needed break!

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...