Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up (Oct 12-14) AND (October 19-21)

Hi :) I have two weekends to catch up on, so let's get to it!

First off, Meghan is pregnant :) They told me themselves! I am very happy, but a bit surprised (what happens if the couple can't have bio babies??) that it happened so soon, but kudos to them!!! The baby will be gorgeous!! Also, I have a day off tomorrow (my first day off of this school year!), as I have a breathing appointment, and they can only do it like twice a wk, or something, so I decided to take the day off since I really can't work 3 hours on either side of said appointment.

Ok..I had plans to do only do one wknd, but since last wknd was kind of interesting, I thought that I would talk about that, too.

So, first off, October 12:

Friday, Anker and I had our flu shots. I know....we like to live it up over here! I think I went to the library first, and then picked up Anker, and we had our shots. We got tv dinners, as my brother had asked me last minute to look after H. Before I left, I quickly cleaned up a bit. I was there for at around 7:30, and hung out until 11. I waited up for my little brother, as he was in town, watching a movie with friends, and has asked if he could stay over, and I knew that he was coming in pretty late. After I got him settled, we all went to bed.

Saturday, I woke up at 7freaking:30. I don't know why, since I was in bed late, but I made myself stay in bed until 8:30. I watched TV, and waiting until he got up. We went to/breakfast at Dennys, his treats. And, oh my, what a treat it was! I had the Citrus Strawberry Pancake Breakfast. Wow! It was SO good!!!

After dinner, I dropped Anker off, and I was hoping to go and read by the river, but although it was sunny, it was really cold and windy. So, I just sat in the car, and looked through my IG, and FB, and I took some pics. It really was lovely.

I came home for a bit, and watched tv, and relaxed, and read magazines. Then I went to the library, and then for a drive. I grabbed sushi at Edo Japan. It was SO good!!!
I finished my book, and relaxed until it was time to go to my friends place for tea and a visit. I had a wonderful chat with my friend, and came home at 10:30.

Sunday, Anker and I went to church together, he really enjoyed it. I hope that he will come back with me soon :) We came home, and I went out with my friend to/for lunch, then we went to the park and read mags for a bit. We ran to the dollar store, then I came home and watched tv. I went to my friends house to do laundry, as the hot water tank in the laundry room was broken. She was very kind to let me hang out with them at about the time she was getting her kids to bed.

This last wknd:

Friday, Oct 19: I came home to pack, ran a few errands, and went and stayed at my brother and SILs house, as they were away, and I like be alone once in awhile. I did laundry, had sushi, and watched TV :) I actually watched Hallmark movies. Yes, I am THAT person that likes those movies, I am not gonna lie...there is no shame in my game. 

Saturday: I slept in, and relaxed, and plotted my day until around 11. I left and went to Starbucks, where I blogged and read for about 3 hours. It was SO fun! Then, I went to the park and took some pics, which was delightful! I packed my stuff up, and cleaned up a bit, and then went to my friend's place in the country, where we had a wonderful fall dinner, and sat outside around her chiminea, where we sat and visited, and even enjoyed some fireworks! We went back inside for more pie, and we all left at around 10. I went to bed around 11.







Sunday: I thought that we would both go to church, but I ended up just needing to stay home and relax. I read two books that I am reading (I will probably write more about that soon), and then I watched tv and movies. Yes, I might have watched more Hallmark movies! I also got caught up on some of my 100 of shows that I watch.

                                         Waffles with homemade blueberry syrup and yogurt.
One of the books I am reading is by Max Lucado. 

So, that was the last couple of weekends around here. Hope you are having a wonderful Falltober (yes, that's a word!).

No comments:

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...