Saturday, October 20, 2018

Five on Friday: Thanksgiving/Fall Edition

Yes, it is now two weeks past our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, and I had hoped to have posted about that (Thanksgiving, FoF, etc) around then, but I never did, so here are a few of my current fall favourites!

1) I got this Reusable bag from Walmart last wknd, and I love it. It is my new Mag/book bag. I actually find buying these bags hilarious, b/c I usually always forget to use them when I got shopping! But I hope to try to remember :) Ha!

2) We are still getting produce in the middle of October! I think this will be the last, though. Anker has pretty much cleared the whole garden. I am still taking tomatoes to school for lunch. Yum!!! I am also thankful that we have some produce either canned or frozen to use this winter.

3) I bought these cute little PJ pants from, where else?, Walmart the other day! I love me some fuzzy PJ pants! Did I mention that they are pink and have sheep on them?? I also scored a fall coat for $5 at the thrift store. I don't LOVE it, and it doesn't look great on me, but when my other coat's zipper stopped working, and I knew we were going on an all day class outside field trip, and I knew that I had to buy one from somewhere. I don't have a picture of it right to post. I will try to post one on here (or on IG) soon.

4) I love Fall :) I love the cooler weather, I love pumpkin everything, I love Thanksgiving with family, I love the colours....I love, love it! I don't actually have a favourite season, b/c I enjoy them all, but there is something about fall...especially after a long hot summer. I think that is why fall is adored by all....one of the few seasons that I feel that are celebrated on Social Media..b/c everyone is back to school, back to routine, etc. And, of course, Pumpkin spice everything!!!Did I say that I love Pumpkin Pie?

                                   Pumpkin pie with pretzel salad on top. You're welcome!
I tried Starbucks' PSL Frap last month. It was ok, but I wouldn't get it again.

                                          I love the colours! My aunt has been taking some amazing pics on my family's ranch. Check them out if you are her friend on FB :) I tell her that she has to start an IG account! Her pics are stunning!!

5) I bought Carrie Underwood's new CD, Cry Pretty the other day. It isn't my favourite so far, but I do like a few of the songs. It takes awhile for some CDs to grow on me. Anyway, I have all of her CDs, so I have to keep up the tradition and continue buying them! Yes, I still buy CDs!




1 comment:

Robyn said...

Beautiful Fall pictures. ^_^ You know why I love Fall, but another reason is the hope and excitement of the holidays coming and the good things they represent. After our too long, oppressive miserable weather, getting those precious fall gorgeous days makes us all feel so full of life and energy too. I can't help but be perky. Then it gets hot again (which it's doing now) and it goes away. :P

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...