Monday, March 11, 2019

TBBT Asks: What are Your Favourite Things/Must Haves?

I haven't done a TBBT Asks in FOREVER, so I thought I would quickly do one up :) I could have combined the last FoF and this one, but I thought I would do two :)

What are my favourite things???

1) Family
I love my family. Both sides. Yes, we are big and loud, we argue, and sometimes even nosey, but we are there for each other through thick and thin.

2) Sushi
I love me some sushi:) I could love off sushi. Ok, maybe not live off it, but I love it :)

3) Jesus/Bible/Church/Worship Songs
You get the idea. My spiritual life sometimes, (ok, mostly) what it should be, but I love Jesus, even if my actions and words don't convey it :(

4) Hallmark Movies

I am STILL in a Hallmark move stage. I have watched a few non-HM ones, but I always seem to go back them. I also have gotten into the Aurora Teagarden Mystery movies as of this weekend. I love Garage Sale Mysteries, Gourmet Detective, Flower Shop Mystery, and Murder She Baked series. They are HM movies with a bit of a twist, so you still feel like you are watching something with a BIT of a storyline, but not with all the gore, and violence of a "regular" murder/mystery movie.

5) Daniell Steel Books (ok, ALL books!)

I love me some DS books :) I might start a few next week while I am off work.

6) My Job

I love my job. The end.

7) Starbucks

Ok, these are not in order :) Hahah! I love me  some Starbucks....:)

Oh wait...are we doing "must haves"?...well the things above still qualify!

8) Sleep
I love my sleep!!! Especially when I can SLEEP in!

9) Library
I love my library time. That is almost more a "must have" than Starbucks!

10) Magazines
I love my magazines! Especially US and People!

I will try to add some more pics, but it is late, and I wanted to get this written, published and posted before I get to bed.

Linking up with The Blended Blog

A Little Catch Up & A Small Rant(and a Surprise!)

Howdy! Well, as my aunt says, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead", so I think I will take a page from her play book and just st...